Open to all primary and secondary school children across London, the sticker competition is an opportunity for young people to design their own sticker which represents their Borough using one or more of the following School Games values;
- Self Belief
- Team work
• Your image must fit within the circle.
• You must use felt tip pens.
• Your sticker must show one of the school games values
• Your name and borough must be written on the sticker within the shooting star
Each borough winner will have their sticker design blown up and framed for them to display in their school. The top 6 sticker designs that represent each of the six values above will be produced and used as part of the festival celebrations at Crystal Palace Spring & Summer schools finals.
How to enter:
- Download the sticker template to the right of this page.
- Complete your design following the guidelines above
- Submit your design by the 10th February 2017.
If you require any further information about this competition contact firstname.lastname@example.org.